Ge 4: Earth Thou
Verses with keywords found in Ge 4:
Ge 4:11
And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;
Ge 4:12
When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
Ge 4:14
Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.
Found in other chapters of Ge:
Ge 22:18
And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
Ge 24:3
And I will make thee swear by the LORD, the God of heaven, and the God of the earth, that thou shalt not take a wife unto my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell:
Ge 28:14
And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
Ge 37:10
And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth?
Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.
Labels:
Ge 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment