Hos 11: Them Their They I


Verses with keywords found in Hos 11:
Hos 11:3
I taught Ephraim also to go, taking them by their arms; but they knew not that I healed them.

Hos 11:4
I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love: and I was to them as they that take off the yoke on their jaws, and I laid meat unto them.

Hos 11:11
They shall tremble as a bird out of Egypt, and as a dove out of the land of Assyria: and I will place them in their houses, saith the LORD.

Found in other chapters of Hos:
Hos 7:2
And they consider not in their hearts that I remember all their wickedness: now their own doings have beset them about; they are before my face.

Hos 7:12
When they shall go, I will spread my net upon them; I will bring them down as the fowls of the heaven; I will chastise them, as their congregation hath heard.

Hos 8:4
They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off.

Hos 9:12
Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them, that there shall not be a man left: yea, woe also to them when I depart from them!

Hos 10:10
It is in my desire that I should chastise them; and the people shall be gathered against them, when they shall bind themselves in their two furrows.

Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.

No comments: