Isa 10: As Samaria
Verses with keywords found in Isa 10:
Isa 10:9
Is not Calno as Carchemish? is not Hamath as Arpad? is not Samaria as Damascus?
Isa 10:10
As my hand hath found the kingdoms of the idols, and whose graven images did excel them of Jerusalem and of Samaria;
Isa 10:11
Shall I not, as I have done unto Samaria and her idols, so do to Jerusalem and her idols?
Found in other chapters of Isa:
None.
Found in other chapters:
1Ki 20:34
And Ben-hadad said unto him, The cities, which my father took from thy father, I will restore; and thou shalt make streets for thee in Damascus, as my father made in Samaria. Then said Ahab, I will send thee away with this covenant. So he made a covenant with him, and sent him away.
2Ki 7:18
And it came to pass as the man of God had spoken to the king, saying, Two measures of barley for a shekel, and a measure of fine flour for a shekel, shall be to morrow about this time in the gate of Samaria:
2Ki 10:12
And he arose and departed, and came to Samaria. And as he was at the shearing house in the way,
2Ki 21:13
And I will stretch over Jerusalem the line of Samaria, and the plummet of the house of Ahab: and I will wipe Jerusalem as a man wipeth a dish, wiping it, and turning it upside down.
Jer 31:5
Thou shalt yet plant vines upon the mountains of Samaria: the planters shall plant, and shall eat them as common things.
Hos 10:7
As for Samaria, her king is cut off as the foam upon the water.
Amos 3:12
Thus saith the LORD; As the shepherd taketh out of the mouth of the lion two legs, or a piece of an ear; so shall the children of Israel be taken out that dwell in Samaria in the corner of a bed, and in Damascus in a couch.
Mic 1:6
Therefore I will make Samaria as an heap of the field, and as plantings of a vineyard: and I will pour down the stones thereof into the valley, and I will discover the foundations thereof.
Luke 17:11
And it came to pass, as he went to Jerusalem, that he passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee.
Labels:
Isa 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment