Isa 50: Me Will That
Verses with keywords found in Isa 50:
Isa 50:7
For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
Isa 50:8
He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me.
Isa 50:9
Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.
Found in other chapters of Isa:
Isa 3:7
In that day shall he swear, saying, I will not be an healer; for in my house is neither bread nor clothing: make me not a ruler of the people.
Isa 12:1
And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.
Isa 38:13
I reckoned till morning, that, as a lion, so will he break all my bones: from day even to night wilt thou make an end of me.
Isa 46:5
To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?
Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.
Labels:
Isa 50
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment