Jer 14: Famine Sword Them I They Not
Verses with keywords found in Jer 14:
Jer 14:12
When they fast, I will not hear their cry; and when they offer burnt offering and an oblation, I will not accept them: but I will consume them by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence.
Jer 14:15
Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.
Jer 14:18
If I go forth into the field, then behold the slain with the sword! and if I enter into the city, then behold them that are sick with famine! yea, both the prophet and the priest go about into a land that they know not.
Found in other chapters of Jer:
None.
Found in other chapters:
None.
Labels:
Jer 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment