Jer 20: My Be Me Not


Verses with keywords found in Jer 20:
Jer 20:11
But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.

Jer 20:14
Cursed be the day wherein I was born: let not the day wherein my mother bare me be blessed.

Jer 20:17
Because he slew me not from the womb; or that my mother might have been my grave, and her womb to be always great with me.

Found in other chapters of Jer:
Jer 15:1
Then said the LORD unto me, Though Moses and Samuel stood before me, yet my mind could not be toward this people: cast them out of my sight, and let them go forth.

Jer 15:19
Therefore thus saith the LORD, If thou return, then will I bring thee again, and thou shalt stand before me: and if thou take forth the precious from the vile, thou shalt be as my mouth: let them return unto thee; but return not thou unto them.

Jer 17:17
Be not a terror unto me: thou art my hope in the day of evil.

Jer 37:20
Therefore hear now, I pray thee, O my lord the king: let my supplication, I pray thee, be accepted before thee; that thou cause me not to return to the house of Jonathan the scribe, lest I die there.

Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.

No comments: