Jer 34: Covenant Made Had Which
Verses with keywords found in Jer 34:
Jer 34:8
This is the word that came unto Jeremiah from the LORD, after that the king Zedekiah had made a covenant with all the people which were at Jerusalem, to proclaim liberty unto them;
Jer 34:15
And ye were now turned, and had done right in my sight, in proclaiming liberty every man to his neighbour; and ye had made a covenant before me in the house which is called by my name:
Jer 34:18
And I will give the men that have transgressed my covenant, which have not performed the words of the covenant which they had made before me, when they cut the calf in twain, and passed between the parts thereof,
Found in other chapters of Jer:
None.
Found in other chapters:
2Ki 17:15
And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the LORD had charged them, that they should not do like them.
Zec 11:10
And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.
Labels:
Jer 34
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment