Jer 34: Saith Burn Will With I Shall Lord
Verses with keywords found in Jer 34:
Jer 34:2
Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel; Go and speak to Zedekiah king of Judah, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will give this city into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall burn it with fire:
Jer 34:5
But thou shalt die in peace: and with the burnings of thy fathers, the former kings which were before thee, so shall they burn odours for thee; and they will lament thee, saying, Ah lord! for I have pronounced the word, saith the LORD.
Jer 34:22
Behold, I will command, saith the LORD, and cause them to return to this city; and they shall fight against it, and take it, and burn it with fire: and I will make the cities of Judah a desolation without an inhabitant.
Found in other chapters of Jer:
None.
Found in other chapters:
None.
Labels:
Jer 34
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment