Job 16: My Mine


Verses with keywords found in Job 16:
Job 16:4
I also could speak as ye do: if your soul were in my soul's stead, I could heap up words against you, and shake mine head at you.

Job 16:17
Not for any injustice in mine hands: also my prayer is pure.

Job 16:20
My friends scorn me: but mine eye poureth out tears unto God.

Found in other chapters of Job:
Job 3:10
Because it shut not up the doors of my mother's womb, nor hid sorrow from mine eyes.

Job 6:11
What is my strength, that I should hope? and what is mine end, that I should prolong my life?

Job 7:7
O remember that my life is wind: mine eye shall no more see good.

Job 7:21
And why dost thou not pardon my transgression, and take away mine iniquity? for now shall I sleep in the dust; and thou shalt seek me in the morning, but I shall not be.

Job 10:6
That thou enquirest after mine iniquity, and searchest after my sin?

Job 10:15
If I be wicked, woe unto me; and if I be righteous, yet will I not lift up my head. I am full of confusion; therefore see thou mine affliction;

Job 13:14
Wherefore do I take my flesh in my teeth, and put my life in mine hand?

Job 13:23
How many are mine iniquities and sins? make me to know my transgression and my sin.

Job 14:17
My transgression is sealed up in a bag, and thou sewest up mine iniquity.

Job 17:7
Mine eye also is dim by reason of sorrow, and all my members are as a shadow.

Job 17:13
If I wait, the grave is mine house: I have made my bed in the darkness.

Job 19:13
He hath put my brethren far from me, and mine acquaintance are verily estranged from me.

Job 19:15
They that dwell in mine house, and my maids, count me for a stranger: I am an alien in their sight.

Job 19:17
My breath is strange to my wife, though I intreated for the children's sake of mine own body.

Job 19:27
Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

Job 31:7
If my step hath turned out of the way, and mine heart walked after mine eyes, and if any blot hath cleaved to mine hands;

Job 31:9
If mine heart have been deceived by a woman, or if I have laid wait at my neighbour's door;

Job 31:22
Then let mine arm fall from my shoulder blade, and mine arm be broken from the bone.

Job 31:25
If I rejoiced because my wealth was great, and because mine hand had gotten much;

Job 31:33
If I covered my transgressions as Adam, by hiding mine iniquity in my bosom:

Job 31:35
Oh that one would hear me! behold, my desire is, that the Almighty would answer me, and that mine adversary had written a book.

Job 32:17
I said, I will answer also my part, I also will shew mine opinion.

Job 40:4
Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.

Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.

No comments: