Job 19: My Friends Me


Verses with keywords found in Job 19:
Job 19:14
My kinsfolk have failed, and my familiar friends have forgotten me.

Job 19:19
All my inward friends abhorred me: and they whom I loved are turned against me.

Job 19:21
Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, O ye my friends; for the hand of God hath touched me.

Found in other chapters of Job:
Job 16:20
My friends scorn me: but mine eye poureth out tears unto God.

Job 42:7
And it was so, that after the LORD had spoken these words unto Job, the LORD said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends: for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right, as my servant Job hath.

Found in other chapters:
Luke 15:6
And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.

Luke 15:29
And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:

No comments: