Job 33: Me If I


Verses with keywords found in Job 33:
Job 33:27
He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not;

Job 33:32
If thou hast anything to say, answer me: speak, for I desire to justify thee.

Job 33:33
If not, hearken unto me: hold thy peace, and I shall teach thee wisdom.

Found in other chapters of Job:
Job 6:28
Now therefore be content, look upon me; for it is evident unto you if I lie.

Job 9:16
If I had called, and he had answered me; yet would I not believe that he had hearkened unto my voice.

Job 9:19
If I speak of strength, lo, he is strong: and if of judgment, who shall set me a time to plead?

Job 9:20
If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse.

Job 10:14
If I sin, then thou markest me, and thou wilt not acquit me from mine iniquity.

Job 10:15
If I be wicked, woe unto me; and if I be righteous, yet will I not lift up my head. I am full of confusion; therefore see thou mine affliction;

Job 13:19
Who is he that will plead with me? for now, if I hold my tongue, I shall give up the ghost.

Job 31:13
If I did despise the cause of my manservant or of my maidservant, when they contended with me;

Job 31:29
If I rejoiced at the destruction of him that hated me, or lifted up myself when evil found him:

Job 34:32
That which I see not teach thou me: if I have done iniquity, I will do no more.

Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.

No comments: