John 1: Answered
Verses with keywords found in John 1:
John 1:21
And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.
John 1:26
John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;
John 1:48
Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.
John 1:49
Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.
John 1:50
Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these.
Found in other chapters of John:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.
Found in other chapters:
Too many verses found. N/A to display.
Labels:
John 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment