John 5: Ye Believe Not


Verses with keywords found in John 5:
John 5:38
And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

John 5:44
How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

John 5:47
But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Found in other chapters of John:
John 3:12
If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

John 4:48
Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.

John 6:36
But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.

John 8:24
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

John 8:45
And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

John 8:46
Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

John 10:26
But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

John 10:38
But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

John 11:15
And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.

John 14:1
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Found in other chapters:
Deu 1:32
Yet in this thing ye did not believe the LORD your God,

Isa 7:9
And the head of Ephraim is Samaria, and the head of Samaria is Remaliah's son. If ye will not believe, surely ye shall not be established.

Hab 1:5
Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.

Mat 21:25
The baptism of John, whence was it? from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did ye not then believe him?

Mat 21:32
For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

Mark 11:31
And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say, Why then did ye not believe him?

Luke 22:67
Art thou the Christ? tell us. And he said unto them, If I tell you, ye will not believe:

Acts 13:39
And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

1Cor 10:27
If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and ye be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake.

1Th 2:13
For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

No comments: