John 8: True Is But I
Verses with keywords found in John 8:
John 8:14
Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.
John 8:16
And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
John 8:26
I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.
Found in other chapters of John:
John 7:28
Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.
Found in other chapters:
1Ki 22:16
And the king said unto him, How many times shall I adjure thee that thou tell me nothing but that which is true in the name of the LORD?
Labels:
John 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment