2Cor: Receive


Keywords found in 2Cor:
2Cor 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

2Cor 6:1
We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

2Cor 6:17
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

2Cor 7:2
Receive us; we have wronged no man, we have corrupted no man, we have defrauded no man.

2Cor 7:9
Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.

2Cor 8:4
Praying us with much intreaty that we would receive the gift, and take upon us the fellowship of the ministering to the saints.

2Cor 11:4
For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2Cor 11:16
I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little.

Found in other books:
More than 30 verses found. N/A to display.

No comments: