2Cor: Things


Keywords found in 2Cor:
2Cor 1:13
For we write none other things unto you, than what ye read or acknowledge; and I trust ye shall acknowledge even to the end;

2Cor 1:17
When I therefore was thus minded, did I use lightness? or the things that I purpose, do I purpose according to the flesh, that with me there should be yea yea, and nay nay?

2Cor 2:9
For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things.

2Cor 2:16
To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

2Cor 4:2
But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

2Cor 4:15
For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.

2Cor 4:18
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

2Cor 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

2Cor 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

2Cor 5:18
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

2Cor 6:4
But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,

2Cor 6:10
As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

2Cor 7:11
For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.

2Cor 7:14
For if I have boasted any thing to him of you, I am not ashamed; but as we spake all things to you in truth, even so our boasting, which I made before Titus, is found a truth.

2Cor 7:16
I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things.

2Cor 8:21
Providing for honest things, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men.

2Cor 8:22
And we have sent with them our brother, whom we have oftentimes proved diligent in many things, but now much more diligent, upon the great confidence which I have in you.

2Cor 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

2Cor 10:7
Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? If any man trust to himself that he is Christ's, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ's, even so are we Christ's.

2Cor 10:13
But we will not boast of things without our measure, but according to the measure of the rule which God hath distributed to us, a measure to reach even unto you.

2Cor 10:15
Not boasting of things without our measure, that is, of other men's labours; but having hope, when your faith is increased, that we shall be enlarged by you according to our rule abundantly,

2Cor 10:16
To preach the gospel in the regions beyond you, and not to boast in another man's line of things made ready to our hand.

2Cor 11:6
But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.

2Cor 11:9
And when I was present with you, and wanted, I was chargeable to no man: for that which was lacking to me the brethren which came from Macedonia supplied: and in all things I have kept myself from being burdensome unto you, and so will I keep myself.

2Cor 11:28
Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.

2Cor 11:30
If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.

2Cor 12:19
Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying.

2Cor 13:10
Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the power which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction.

Found in other books:
More than 30 verses found. N/A to display.

No comments: