2Cor: Write


Keywords found in 2Cor:
2Cor 1:13
For we write none other things unto you, than what ye read or acknowledge; and I trust ye shall acknowledge even to the end;

2Cor 2:9
For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things.

2Cor 9:1
For as touching the ministering to the saints, it is superfluous for me to write to you:

2Cor 13:2
I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write to them which heretofore have sinned, and to all other, that, if I come again, I will not spare:

2Cor 13:10
Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the power which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction.

Found in other books:
More than 30 verses found. N/A to display.

No comments: