Bible: Lebanon Cedars Trees


Repeated words found across different books in the Bible (KJV):
Jdgs 9:15
And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.

Psa 104:16
The trees of the LORD are full of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted;

Isa 14:8
Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

Isa 37:24
By thy servants hast thou reproached the Lord, and hast said, By the multitude of my chariots am I come up to the height of the mountains, to the sides of Lebanon; and I will cut down the tall cedars thereof, and the choice fir trees thereof: and I will enter into the height of his border, and the forest of his Carmel.

Eze 27:5
They have made all thy ship boards of fir trees of Senir: they have taken cedars from Lebanon to make masts for thee.

No comments: