Bible: Whatsoever Ask Give Will I


Repeated words found across different books in the Bible (KJV):
1Sm 25:8
Ask thy young men, and they will shew thee. Wherefore let the young men find favour in thine eyes: for we come in a good day: give, I pray thee, whatsoever cometh to thine hand unto thy servants, and to thy son David.

Mark 6:22
And when the daughter of the said Herodias came in, and danced, and pleased Herod and them that sat with him, the king said unto the damsel, Ask of me whatsoever thou wilt, and I will give it thee.

Mark 6:23
And he sware unto her, Whatsoever thou shalt ask of me, I will give it thee, unto the half of my kingdom.

John 11:22
But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.

John 16:23
And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

No comments: