Psa 142: My I Me For


Verses with keywords found in Psa 142:
Psa 142:3
When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they privily laid a snare for me.

Psa 142:4
I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.

Psa 142:6
Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.

Psa 142:7
Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.

Found in other chapters of Psa:
Psa 6:2
Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

Psa 16:1
Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.

Psa 17:6
I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.

Psa 23:6
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Psa 25:5
Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Psa 25:20
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Psa 30:1
I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.

Psa 31:9
Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.

Psa 31:13
For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.

Psa 35:13
But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.

Psa 38:16
For I said, Hear me, lest otherwise they should rejoice over me: when my foot slippeth, they magnify themselves against me.

Psa 38:17
For I am ready to halt, and my sorrow is continually before me.

Psa 40:1
I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

Psa 40:12
For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me.

Psa 41:4
I said, LORD, be merciful unto me: heal my soul; for I have sinned against thee.

Psa 42:4
When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.

Psa 42:5
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

Psa 42:11
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Psa 43:2
For thou art the God of my strength: why dost thou cast me off? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?

Psa 43:5
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Psa 44:6
For I will not trust in my bow, neither shall my sword save me.

Psa 51:3
For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

Psa 57:1
Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

Psa 71:3
Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

Psa 73:28
But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

Psa 86:7
In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.

Psa 109:22
For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me.

Psa 118:21
I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.

Psa 119:77
Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight.

Psa 119:115
Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God.

Psa 131:1
Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.

Psa 143:8
Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

Found in other chapters:
More than 50 verses found. N/A to display.

No comments: