Psa 143: My Soul Thy For


Verses with keywords found in Psa 143:
Psa 143:8
Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

Psa 143:11
Quicken me, O LORD, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.

Psa 143:12
And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.

Found in other chapters of Psa:
Psa 6:4
Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.

Psa 31:7
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;

Psa 57:1
Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

Psa 86:2
Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.

Psa 86:4
Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.

Psa 86:13
For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

Psa 116:7
Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.

Psa 119:20
My soul breaketh for the longing that it hath unto thy judgments at all times.

Psa 119:28
My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word.

Psa 119:81
My soul fainteth for thy salvation: but I hope in thy word.

Psa 139:14
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Psa 142:7
Bring my soul out of prison, that I may praise thy name: the righteous shall compass me about; for thou shalt deal bountifully with me.

Found in other chapters:
Ge 12:13
Say, I pray thee, thou art my sister: that it may be well with me for thy sake; and my soul shall live because of thee.

1Sm 24:11
Moreover, my father, see, yea, see the skirt of thy robe in my hand: for in that I cut off the skirt of thy robe, and killed thee not, know thou and see that there is neither evil nor transgression in mine hand, and I have not sinned against thee; yet thou huntest my soul to take it.

2Sm 14:19
And the king said, Is not the hand of Joab with thee in all this? And the woman answered and said, As thy soul liveth, my lord the king, none can turn to the right hand or to the left from ought that my lord the king hath spoken: for thy servant Joab, he bade me, and he put all these words in the mouth of thine handmaid:

SSol 1:7
Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?

Isa 26:9
With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Isa 38:17
Behold, for peace I had great bitterness: but thou hast in love to my soul delivered it from the pit of corruption: for thou hast cast all my sins behind thy back.

Jer 18:20
Shall evil be recompensed for good? for they have digged a pit for my soul. Remember that I stood before thee to speak good for them, and to turn away thy wrath from them.

No comments: