2Cor: Confidence


Keywords found in 2Cor:
2Cor 1:15
And in this confidence I was minded to come unto you before, that ye might have a second benefit;

2Cor 2:3
And I wrote this same unto you, lest, when I came, I should have sorrow from them of whom I ought to rejoice; having confidence in you all, that my joy is the joy of you all.

2Cor 7:16
I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things.

2Cor 8:22
And we have sent with them our brother, whom we have oftentimes proved diligent in many things, but now much more diligent, upon the great confidence which I have in you.

2Cor 10:2
But I beseech you, that I may not be bold when I am present with that confidence, wherewith I think to be bold against some, which think of us as if we walked according to the flesh.

2Cor 11:17
That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.

Found in other books:
More than 30 verses found. N/A to display.

No comments: