2Cor: Think


Keywords found in 2Cor:
2Cor 3:5
Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

2Cor 10:2
But I beseech you, that I may not be bold when I am present with that confidence, wherewith I think to be bold against some, which think of us as if we walked according to the flesh.

2Cor 10:7
Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? If any man trust to himself that he is Christ's, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ's, even so are we Christ's.

2Cor 10:11
Let such an one think this, that, such as we are in word by letters when we are absent, such will we be also in deed when we are present.

2Cor 11:16
I say again, Let no man think me a fool; if otherwise, yet as a fool receive me, that I may boast myself a little.

2Cor 12:6
For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

2Cor 12:19
Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying.

Found in other books:
More than 30 verses found. N/A to display.

No comments: